FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA FOR ORDERS OVER $50
The story of Ceramic Super REDS® is simple. Take the superior steels used in our Super REDS® and swap the steel balls for grade 5, silicone nitrade, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls and you have Bones® Ceramic Super REDS®.
Bones® Ceramic Super REDS® are lighter and provide faster acceleration because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS®, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS®, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS® use a bone colored shield with laser-engraved outer races for identification.
- Features grade 5, silicone nitride, hot isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
- Higher quality steel races and a superior surface finish.
- Single non-contact removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream® racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.